Hello everyone!
Need a core and database server Developer from WoW 2.4.3 Oregon Core
All the details in lichku or Skype conversations irbis2036

It's hard to find 2.4.3 dev .. Oregon is outdated ..

cyberpro wrote:

It's hard to find 2.4.3 dev .. Oregon is outdated ..

Oregon's not working anymore, it's sad.  Can who wants to work

the biggest active tbc codebase (as far as i know) is cmangos, you may consider to switch, and porting missing stuff from OC to cmangos, in this case you may find more developers, but it's generaly hard to find devs for tbc don't matter for mangos / tc1 or OC

desteny wrote:

the biggest active tbc codebase (as far as i know) is cmangos, you may consider to switch, and porting missing stuff from OC to cmangos, in this case you may find more developers, but it's generaly hard to find devs for tbc don't matter for mangos / tc1 or OC

I have one Developer, but he only works with Oregon code. He just can't do it alone, and what he can't fix. If you can tell me some points of the code correction, I will be very grateful for your help

Ok, in this case you clearly need a OC dev.
There are a lot of points:
- spell corrections
- missing scripts
- missing spawn
- missing quest implementations

there are thousands of tiny things to fix and tweak, in the best case you try to find a dev for `things your actual dev can't fix`and try to focus on things your dev already know how to fix.

for example your dev can only fix scripts, then ok, there are tonns of scripts to fix, one dev can clearly work over years and you want be able to fix all missing script details...