1 (edited by loggos 2017-08-12 23:45:31)

Hello Guys and Girls

I am Playing WoW the half of my Life.
And i loved to play during tbc, i also love to create, i have so many ideas for Custom raids, quests etc.
But alone i cannot get this to run becasue my knowledge is very limited.

I can pay for a decent rootserver to run the Server on, but i need people whom i can ask if i need help, and i need people that help me create and maintain a server community.

My Goal is to make a Funserver for the Start, where the mainthing is Progress. you can level blizzlike, highrate or instant 70, can buy basic stuff to get heros to start raiding and progress von then on. And during people Progress i wanna implement extra raids and events and quests to keep them busy after bt/swp.
And content that is soloable for people that liek to play alone, or in the starting time when not much people are online.

Also, would it be possible to add Displayids and models from later xpacs to 2.4.3 ?

Also, would it be possible to add Displayids and models from later xpacs to 2.4.3 ?

not without patching the client and this could cause a lot of sideeffects and problems, bzw. you could not use 3.x stuff plug and play you need to recerate it based on 2.x client specs.

OC has no built in support for client mods.

the suggestion is to use 2.4.3 displayIds and models and create new items and contet based on this. Its possible but already a hard task...