Looks like most people don't get errors here. After compiling ALL_BUILD I get:
========== Build: 15 succeeded, 8 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
There used to be 9 failed but I unchecked mysql at Cmake. Still a lot of errors. In my Release folder I have:
-ace.dll
-map_extractor
-vmap_extractor

I downloaded:
-libeay32.dll
-libmySQL.dll
-ssleay32.dll

So I basically need:
oregoncore.conf.dist
oregon-core.exe
oregonrealm.conf.dist
oregon-realm.exe

I'm using Visual Studio 2015.
Here are some of the errors:
<hash_map> is deprecated and will be Removed ... Project - collision ... File - hash_map ... Line 17
'HMAC_CTX_cleanup': identifier not found ... Project - shared ... File - Hmac.cpp ... Line 38
<hash_map> is deprecated and will be Removed ... Project - oregon-realm ... File - hash_map ... Line 17

Most errors are similar to these. Any idea what might cause so many?

try use VS 2012

Sorry for my bad English smile

Is this really what causes the problem?

4 (edited by obana 2017-08-18 16:32:25)

download mysql lib and include
recompile core with checked mysql lib and mysql include

Post's attachments

mysql_lib.zip 1.1 mb, 1 downloads since 2017-08-18 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Sorry for my bad english

Hmm I'm pretty sure I did that.

Visual Studio 2012 is no longer available without subscription. What should I do?

do not download mysql dll or etc.  You need download source of mysql and compile oc with mysql include

Sorry for my bad english

Im successfully compiled OC on VS2015

Sorry for my bad english

Alright I made progress. After installing VS 2012 I managed to get rid of the many
(1) <hash_map> is deprecated and will be Removed ... Project - collision ... File - hash_map ... Line 17
and
(2) mysql.h
errors.
This is how it looks like after I build it:
========== Build: 15 succeeded, 9 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========
I have 2 fatal errors:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\shared\Debug\shared.lib'
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\collision\Debug\collision.lib'
And a bunch of similar errors like:
(1)
C:\OregonCore\src\shared\Auth/SARC4.h(33): error C2079: 'SARC4::m_ctx' uses undefined struct 'evp_cipher_ctx_st'
(2)
17>C:\OregonCore\src\shared\Auth\SARC4.cpp(50): error C2664: 'EVP_EncryptFinal_ex' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int *' to 'EVP_CIPHER_CTX *'
17>          Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
(3)
17>C:\OregonCore\src\shared\Auth\Hmac.cpp(25): error C3861: 'HMAC_CTX_init': identifier not found
(4)
13>C:\OregonCore\dep\mysqllite\vio\viosslfactories.c(42): error C2037: left of 'p' specifies undefined struct/union 'dh_st'

I find the last 4 errors confusing and not really helpful. Does anyone get any idea where the problem can be? I also noticed that even though I brought the errors to a minimum (yeah there were way more before) the number of successful/unsuccessful files is the same. Please give me ideas ... what should I try?

PS:
About the MySQL. I installed MySQL 5.1.50 and checked mysql src in CMake. I think there are no problems caused by it anymore.

I installed everything on my friend's PC and he got the exact same error. There's noting wrong with my computer for sure ... I'm doing something wrong.

https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/20938814_1458715687538332_1597504679_n.png?oh=78cc886acbb54cad85cf1730186fb307&amp;oe=599B14F5

The 4 NOT FOUND lines. I think I'm doing them wrong. I'm select 4 lib files from
C:\OpenSSL-Win32\lib\VC\static
I'm really stuck. Can anyone give me ANY suggestion what to do besides "did you try turning it on/off"?

11 (edited by trollo159 2017-08-20 11:28:14)

u tryed add way manualy? (for this missing ssl)

here is full instalation guide
http://docs.oregon-core.net/install_win.html

Sorry for my bad English smile

Yeah I managed to add them manually. Configure is going without errors when I do so.
But no matter I do I can't get rid of these two errors when trying to compile the core.
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\shared\Debug\shared.lib'
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '..\..\collision\Debug\collision.lib'
I've tried literally everything I found on the Internet.