1 (edited by Eronox 2016-09-24 23:01:37)

Hello Oregon!

I just recently begun to use this core, but are already struggling to figure out basics hehe..


So, in general, in my server there is bugs who is already having comitted fixed too. Such as Kalecgos where you get teleported to the other room, BUT, the NPC who should be there is not there. And M'uru, after killing him the other npc does not spawn and neither does the wall who blocks the player to proceed to kil'jaeden disapear.

I looked in oregon github, and are not finding anything that could relate this as a "new" issue.
Is there something I forgot when compilling?

Used:
https://docs.oregon-core.net/install_win.html

DB:
https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCor … seDatabase

Thank you in advance smile
-Ero

Dont use this branch on GitHub (it was the last database full release (i guess)) you need to use the master branch because the other is far behind.

https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore/tree/master

this is the master branch with all latest fixes

3 (edited by Eronox 2016-07-28 15:12:28)

desteny wrote:

Dont use this branch on GitHub (it was the last database full release (i guess)) you need to use the master branch because the other is far behind.

https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore/tree/master

this is the master branch with all latest fixes

Hi.

That makes sense.. But, how do I define it in Git EXT?


My settings is:

Repository to clone: http://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore/

Destionation: C:\OregonCore

Subdirectory to create:

Branch: master

This is exactly what I used in my last attempt.
If you meant that I should use it as a repo, this occured:

fatal: repository 'https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore/tree/master.git/' not found
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore/tree/master/' not found

4 (edited by celroot 2016-07-28 15:45:09)

It is the right way (If you use Git Bash Here option): git clone https://github.com/OregonCore/OregonCore.git

.../tree/master is only an URL to show you are in the master branch but the right way to clone that repository is like above.

hmm ok so I did it the right way.. The issues of mine still persists though

Some examples of many bugs:

Reliquary of souls doesnt start on encounter
M'uru doesnt spawn the other npc when he/she/it dies. 'nor does the walls to kil'jaeden disapear
Kalecgos walls can be walked-through and the inner-circle NPC isn't visible (except if you dont have that shadowrealm debuff)

Theres more, alot of more.

note that OregonCore is under development yet, so you can find a lot of bugs like other Cores.

Here is a simple list of some zones with bugs content: https://forums.oregon-core.net/viewtopic.php?id=4

I understand that, but what I mean is that all the other oregoncore-users have these things fixed. I don't.

bump still having this issue..

9 (edited by Eronox 2016-09-21 19:59:50)

-- Issue still Persists

Tried to test this.

Seems i got the same problem with Kalecgos .

Got x4 people in the raid, some gets teleported to the other realm, but the boss "shadow" is there for 1 sec and than gone.

You run around in the realm until the debuff ends.

Any clue?

When Oregoncore had bitbucket as documentation host, these issues were occuring. They also got fixed by a major push as you can find through some googling about it, but the point here is that even now with the Github directory, I experience the very same issues as people did in the past.

https://bitbucket.org/oregon/oregoncore/

Eronox wrote:

When Oregoncore had bitbucket as documentation host, these issues were occuring. They also got fixed by a major push as you can find through some googling about it, but the point here is that even now with the Github directory, I experience the very same issues as people did in the past.

https://bitbucket.org/oregon/oregoncore/

So do i.. even with the full updated database hmm hmm

Finally I'm not the only victim!

Solved the issue, on my own behalf.
Used the core-files from the compilation by Github, but the database provided through the bitbucket. After that, I merged the Github database with the Bitbucket one to ensure all the latest fixes, and now it all works fine.

Still dissapointed on the communitys support. But I guess that would never matter, right?

Sincerely.

Eronox wrote:

Solved the issue, on my own behalf.
Used the core-files from the compilation by Github, but the database provided through the bitbucket. After that, I merged the Github database with the Bitbucket one to ensure all the latest fixes, and now it all works fine.

Still dissapointed on the communitys support. But I guess that would never matter, right?

Sincerely.


Send you a pm smile