Good evening folks! I'm currently reworking a minimanager for a friend, and I've run into a little snag with the characters.  I've looked all over the place for a rundown on what the data fields in the character data blob stand for, but can't seem to come up with anything. There was an old link buried in a post somewhere that seemed to be exactly what I was looking for, but that link is dead now.

Essentially, I'm needing to extract info from that blob to include on a character stats page. I've even tried to scour the code to get what I need, but I keep coming up empty. It would be perfect if someone was sitting on a list that says "this field means this" but that is probably too much to ask for. smile

Could someone point me in the right direction as to where I could find that info? That would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!

The "data" field was already removed partialy (as far as i know in theory completely) the core stores all necessary values in the fields above documented here: http://docs.oregon-core.net/schema_char … cters.html

there are a lot of values like level, titles, health, mana, and many more, but its true you don't have stats like stamina ecc. cause there are (re)calculated on load.

the data field was not removed because its needed for the "armory" to work correctly, and as far as i know people are running armory with oc.

if i remember right the trinity tbc version of wow armory is combatible with OC but it can be wrong... but take a look at the armory php code would be a simple way to get your values.

note: maybe oregoncore should add a armory repo as well to provide a combatible version (like aowow)