Hi guys,

i searching for a while how can i make a custom currency. I found a nice tut but our oregon server dont got the CurrencyTypes.dbc. is there a alternativ for that file? Maybe with different name ?

what if you look how are done npcs that sell stuff for items and use their approach?

"A little hard-work never killed anyone important." - Abe

Our Npcs got items with our currency. But our currency doesnt show under the item. Its a blank field without information. It works but its hard for new player because they dont know which item cost how much.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/0cf39e-1459093997.png

4 (edited by trollo159 2016-03-29 10:33:33)

ItemExtendedCost.dbc , add your custom price with custom currency

Sorry for my bad English smile

big_smile yes i did it. It works but if you show above our Server Currency will not show under the purchase item. Normally like arena points will show under the item. OUR NOT ! Therefore i look for a solution to solve that problem.

no one will know how much cost one item.

Have you modified only the server DBC or also the Client DBC file?

7 (edited by TdgZidinjo 2016-03-29 14:43:46)

I changed the dbc from the server. Where can i find the client DBC? Is that in my wow folder ? But i only changed a exist Item. Therefore i thought it will work without a patch.

you must create patch file with your modified dbc file for in-game show your custom prices ...

Sorry for my bad English smile
trollo159 wrote:

you must create patch file with your modified dbc file for in-game show your custom prices ...

Correct!

How can we do that ?

I have seen millions of guides for WOTLK but none for TBC
and i have tried all the methods for WOTLK but i always end up with a terminate error for corrupted files and i cannot find any cracked tbc wow.exe that allows file corruption

can any1 pls help ?