Go to src\scripts\Custom paste your c++ script
go to src\game\Scriptloader.cpp , open and

void AddSC_yourcode();
and down
AddSC_yourcode();

Save. And recompile. COMPLETE smile

Just note that you have to also rerun cmake.

"A little hard-work never killed anyone important." - Abe

Now i'm a total noob when talking anything related C++.

But is that really it, no patching or stuff other stuff that needs to be done?

NULL is the Chuck Norris of the database – nothing can be compared to it.

SELECT finger FROM hand where id = 3

It really all depends on how the custom script is presented. If you were writing your own this pretty much sums up everything except for the SQL.

5 (edited by Tiburan 2014-08-23 10:18:32)

Well i'm more looking at custom scripts already out there.

There is a guy with a repo full of OC scripts. (https://bitbucket.org/celtus/oc-patch/wiki/Home)
Would like to have a tele npc or something in that direction, just no clue how to add them.

Been searching google and i think i found some useful info on how to use the HG import function.

On a side note regarding the DB i was talking about a couple of days ago, most errors are gone. Only the MG errors are still present and some spell aura's i need to sort out smile

Awesome core so far.

NULL is the Chuck Norris of the database – nothing can be compared to it.

SELECT finger FROM hand where id = 3

Yeah, using HG import is fantastic. Unfortunately those patches are from an old revision so you might have a bit of an issue importing.

I'm taking a look at the MG errors tonight. If you need any immediate help we're pretty active in our IRC.

If you specify a user interface for your wizard, the project also contains HTML pages that specify the JScript script language

Hello, about this topic. Should i add my script into CMakeList.txt? I had read this is necesary, but i don't know exactly where paste it, could you tell me where or if i am wrong about adding the Script in CMakeList.

Go to src\scripts\Custom paste your c++ script
go to src\game\Scriptloader.cpp , open and
void AddSC_yourcode();
and down
AddSC_yourcode();
Save. And recompile. COMPLETE smile

just do this and re-run cmake and recompile core

10 (edited by celroot 2016-06-22 15:41:33)

So i don't need add the Custom Script in CmakeList like Trinity, thanks you